Red Lobster Sparkling FruitFrom seafoodlover 9 years ago
How to make it
- Recommended fruits: strawberries hulled and sliced lengthwise, melon balls, plums, peaches, pears, nectarines peeled, quartered and seeded.
- In a shallow serving bowl, mix the fruit gently so it is not crushed.
- Evenly sprinkle with sugar and gently mix again.
- Pour cold champagne or wine over the fruit, enough to almost cover the fruit.
- Let stand refrigerated for one to two hours.
- Serve in chilled champagne glasses.
The Cookseafoodlover Chicago
- Not added to any groups yet!