Strawberry Pretzel DessertFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups crushed pretzels shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter-melted shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 cups whipped topping shopping list
- 1 8oz package cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 3oz packages strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 16oz packages frozen sweetened sliced strawberries-thawed shopping list
- Additional whipped topping-optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl,combine pretzel,butter,and sugar.
- Press in ungreased 9" x 13" x 2" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In small mixing bowl,beat whipped topping,cream cheese,and sugar until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Refrigerated until chilled.
- In a large bowl,dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in strawberries with syrup.
- Chill until partially set.
- Carefully spoon over filling.
- Chill 4-6 hours or until firm.
- Serve with additional topping if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating5 people
So easy and great one...Thanks for sharing.Is it powder sugar you used in the filling or just normal sugar.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This looks like a great recipe. Thank u!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
Seen This Alot of Places But Never Made It...So I'm Going to Give This One A Try...My Family Loves Jello. High 5555's for A Yummy!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it