LambFrom talisman 7 years ago
- 1 (should be about 5 pounds) butterflied leg of lamb shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 ( should be about 1/2 inch) piece of sliced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2/3 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, olive oil, ginger, salt, garlic, and pepper. When finished with that, put the lamb in a shallow container and pour the mixture you made over the lamb. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours (you can also marinate it overnight).
- When you're finished marinating the lamb, preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat. Drain marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. When it's boiling, reduce heat to a simmer, whisking constantly, until the mixture slightly thickened.
- Then, lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the lamb 40 to 50 minutes over indirect heat. Make sure you're turning it to cook all sides, to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). When it's finished cooking, cool, slice, and then cover it with the previously prepared thickened marinade mixture before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- robotmonkeyninja Las Vegas, NV
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktalisman Auburn, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!