Black Bean Chorizo BurritosFrom princesa9580 9 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 medium size onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 pound chorizo shopping list
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained; canned is fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup green chile, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 8 large flour tortillas shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the garlic, onion and green bell pepper in the olive oil, then crumble the chorizo in the pan and brown the meat. Drain off any excess fat.
- Mash the beans and stir them into the pan along with the green chile and jalapeno and cook over low heat until the beans are warm. Warm the tortillas, one at a time, in a frying pan or microwave.
- Spoon two tablespoons of the bean and meat mixture along the center of each tortilla, roll up and fold in the ends. Serve with dollop of sour cream and garnish with black olives.
The Cookprincesa9580 *******, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!