Cheesy Portabella Mushroom Green Bean CasseroleFrom seths 8 years ago
- 1/3 stick butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onions shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh portabella mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups sliced green beans shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onion rings shopping list
- 1 cup grated Cheddar shopping list
- A pinch salt shopping list
- A pinch black pepper shopping list
- A pinch garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans for 10 minutes and drain.
- Set aside a handful of the onion rings to sprinkle on the casserole later.
- Add the green beans, mushroom soup, remaining onion rings, salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste, to the onion mixture. Stir well.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and onion rings that were set aside and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.