Asian Peanut Chicken with Cucumber SaladFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 seedless cucumber shopping list
- 1/2c seasoned rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4c chopped mint shopping list
- 1 pkg.(3.5oz) peanut sauce mix(A Taste of Thai) both envelopes shopping list
- 4 skinless,boneless chicken breasts(about 7 oz each) tenderloins removed shopping list
- 1Tbs oil shopping list
- 11/4 c. water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cucumber crosswise in half,then cut each piece lengthwise in half Place each flat side down and cut into thin lengthwise slices. Toss cucumber,vinegar and mint in large bowl.Cover and refrigerate till chilled.
- Place one envelope dry peanut sauce mix on sheet of waxed paper;turn chicken breasts in mix to coat. Heat oil in lg. nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook,turning once,6 min or till golden and instant-read thermometer inserted side to center registers 165 degrees. Remove to plate ,keep warm. Add water and remaining envelope of peanut sauce mix to skillet. Bring to a boil;cook,stirring,about 3 minutes till slightly thickened. Serve sauce on the chicken and the cucumber salad alongside.