Mustard SauceFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 7 ounces spicy mustard shopping list
- 4 egg yokes shopping list
- 2 cups olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped shopping list
- 1 small bunch chives chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Beat mustard and egg yokes until smooth.
- Beat in oil a little at a time then mix until creamy.
- Mix in remaining ingredients with a spoon then blend well.
- Allow this sauce to sit several hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!