Pheasant on the grillFrom sanborn 6 years ago
- Breasts filleted from 3 to 4 pheasants, removed from bone (two breasts per bird). shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate pheasant breasts by covering with Kraft Zesty Italian dressing for one-half to one full day.
- Drain marinade when ready to grill.
- Grill breasts over hot coals or on gas grill, about 6 inches above coals for 5-7 minutes per side. Don't overcook.
- Remove from grill and serve. (We like it alongside wild rice, and with a merlot or cabernet savignon wine.)
The Cooksanborn Duluth, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!