Chicken Pan PieFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 3 or 4 large skinless chicken breast ( you can use what and how many you want) shopping list
- boiled and cut into pieces. shopping list
- 4 potatoes. peeled, cut and boiled shopping list
- 1 onion, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz.can of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 10.5 oz.can of chicken broth( you do not have to use) shopping list
- 1 10.5 oz.can of mix veggies, drained shopping list
- 3 large eggs, boiled and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 stick margarine shopping list
- 3 pie shells, ready made shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the chicken until it is done.Take out chicken, put on plate to cool
- enough to shred it up.
- Put the potatoes and onions in the pot you took chicken out of,
- cook until tender.
- Add the chicken pieces, broth, salt, margarine, veggies and pepper.
- Add mushroom soup.
- Cover and let simmer about 15 minutes.
- Turn oven on 350 F.
- In a baking pan, empty the pot of chicken mixture, add slice eggs.
- Cut the pie shells into strips and place on top of the mixture. ( I use 3 deep pan pie shells)
- Cook for 45 minutes or until the pie shells are done.
- NOTE:: You do not have to use broth if your chicken has enough, I use skinless chicken so I add a can of broth.