Red and Yellow Peppers BreadFrom sarinxr 6 years ago
- 500 g bread flour shopping list
- 285 g water (21 degrees C) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 10 g fresh yeast / Half pack of instant yeast shopping list
- 10 g sugar shopping list
- 10 g olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 yellow pepper shopping list
- 1/2 onion (sweat in pan or oven) shopping list
- 10 g Skimmed milk Powder shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble Yeast into water. Mix till dissolved.
- Place Bread Flour, Water, Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Sugar into mixing bowl. Mix on SLOW speed for 2 minutes.
- Add Olive Oil and mix on Medium speed for 6 minutes.
- Add Peppers and Onion and mix on SLOW for 1 minute till combined. (You can do this by hand.)
- Cover the dough with clingfilm or damp cloth. Prove for 45 minutes. Knock back or condition dough. Prove for another 15 minutes.
- Shape dough into a bloomer. Cover and prove till dough is double in size. Place dough on a lined flat tray.
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees C. Decrease temperature to 220 degrees C when dough is ready for baking. Dust top of dough with semolina for extra flavour.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- sarinxr Rijeka, HR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔