Med Veg ChickenFrom katharoni 7 years ago
- 1 eggplant diced shopping list
- 1 courgette/ zucchini diced shopping list
- 3 tbl oil shopping list
- 450g chicken cubed shopping list
- sliced mushrooms shopping list
- sweetcorn (tinned or Frozen) shopping list
- sliced olives (optional) shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper (or yellow) shopping list
- onion diced shopping list
- garlic clove chopped shopping list
- 3 tbl of tomato paste dissolved in 1-2 glasses of water shopping list
- 1tsp mixed herbs shopping list
- 1 glass chicken sto shopping list
- seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Dice the eggplant cover with salt and leave to stand for 30 mins
- drain any excess moisture from the eggplant by pressing firmly on top.
- Heat the oil in the pan and lightly fry the eggplant
- Add the onion and garlic fry until onion is translucent
- Add the chicken and seal on all sides
- Add the rest of the veg apart from olives and stir fry 5 mins
- Add the stock and tomato paste water and herbs to the pan
- Simmer for around 45 mins or until the chicken is cooked and the sauce is reduced and thickened
- If the sauce is runny boil briskly til it thickens, stirring occasionally .
- serve with rice or pasta or oven cooked baked potatoes.
The Cookkatharoni Marmaris, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!