Corn cakesFrom lancer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat a large skillet or griddle to medium-low heat.
- Combine first five ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a another bowl, blend eggs and sugar on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add milk, buttermilk and melted butter and mix well.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with your mixer until smooth. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Spray hot skillet or griddle with nonstick spray. Spoon 1/4 cup portions of the batter on the surface and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until brown. Serve hot with butter and maple syrup on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- lancer Elgin, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklancer Elgin, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!