Grilled Cheese and Fruit SandwichFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 8 slices bread shopping list
- 2 tbsp softened butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar free blackberry jelly shopping list
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cheese....your choice. I like to use swiss shopping list
- 1 small appl, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds or chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Spread one side of each bread slice lightly with softened butter. Spread other side of 4 of the bread slices with jam.
- Top jam side of bread with cheese. Top cheese with apple and almonds or pecans. Top with remaining bread slices, butter side up.
- Preheat a griddle on medium heat. Cook 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted, turning once.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- crossfire Garner, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!