Chocolate Peanut Surprise CookiesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, an 1/4 cup peanut butter; beat until combined. Add egg, milk and vanilla, beat well. Beat in as much flour mixture as you can with mixer. Using a wooden spoon, stir in any remaining flour mixture. Shape dough into 32 balls, each about 1 1/4 inches in diameter. Set aside.
- For filling, in bowl combine powdered sugar and remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter. With mixer beat until smooth; knead by hand if necesary. Shape into 32 balls.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flatten chocolate dough ball; top with peanut butter ball. Shape flattened dough over peanut utter ball. Shape flattened dough over peanut butter ball, completely covering peanut butter ball; reshape into ball. Repeat with remaining balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Flatten with bottomof glass dipped in the 2 tbsp sugar.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Let stand 1 minute, ransfer to racs; cool.
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!