Sour Cream Tomato SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients until well blended then chill thoroughly.
- Good with meats and salads.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
do you think this would be ok if i used taco sauce instead of tomato paste, or do you think it would make it too runny? it looks good i'd like to try it with these little chicken tacos i makegummibearpixie in Ozark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!