Jennies Cheesy Broccoli SoupFrom jenniegirl727 9 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add flour, stirring constantly, stir in milk.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for one minute.
- Add remaining ingrediants.
- Cook until cheese is melted and soup is heated.
The Cookjenniegirl727 Pasadena, MD
The Rating2 people
Great addition to the site! Love broccoli & cheese soup! Ya got my 5! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I know this chic and she can cook!!! I am guessing this an awesome recipe! I am giving it my 5 without tasting it! Look forward to making it soon! Way to go Jennie!!ddougee in Chester loved it
Your welcome on the comment! Let me know when you and the boyfriend are available! See you on the Island!!ddougee in Chester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!