Sweet And Sour ChickenFrom latinacooking4u 8 years ago
- 2 kgs. Cut up chicken ( preferably chicken thighs ) shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- ¼ cup water shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ¾ cup flour shopping list
- ¼ cup butter shopping list
- *Optional: Add ½ cup chopped red pepper ( precooked ) and 1/2 cup chopped pinneaple 6 minutes before serving. Cover frying pan & cook in low heat shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs well. Dip chicken in eggs and roll in flour.
- Brown chicken in butter. Chicken doesn’t have to be fully cooked.
- In meantime mix soy sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, salt & ginger powder in pot and bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Place chicken in large pan. Put chicken and pour hot sauce over chicken.
- Bake 350 for 90 minutes uncovered.
- Turn chicken over once or twice during cooking.