Creamed Peas and PotatoesFrom tiarose 9 years ago
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed shopping list
- 1 package (10ounces) frozen peas shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tbs. butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 tbs. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 tbs. minced fresh dill shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water and cook until tender.
- Cook peas according to package directions, adding the sugar.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan; add flour, salt and pepper to form a paste.
- Gradually stir in milk
- Bring to a boil; for 1 minute
- Add dill; cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Drain potatoes and peas; place in a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately
The Cooktiarose Fontana, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!