Creamy Shrimp and Rice SoupFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw shrimp in warm water,then drain in a collander.
- If the shrimp is already peeled,just crack the tails off.Set aside.
- In a large stockpot,add soup,milk and black pepper.Stir until creamy.Then add entire box of rice (including seasoning packet).
- Add canned corn and shrimp and simmer over low flame,stirring constantly.(approx 35 min-ugh!!) to keep rice from sticking to the bottom.Soup is ready to eat when the rice is soft and fluffy.
- Serve with dinner rolls or warm sourdough bread.