Spicy Baby Back RibsFrom tigress122 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine BBQ sauce, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder and hot sauce in a bowl. Place ribs in a large shallow dish. Brush both sides with BBQ mixture.
- cover and chill for 3 hours
- remove ribs and throw away marinade
- Grill ribs, covered with a lid on *indirect heat 1 to 1 1/2 hours or till tender, basting every 30 mins
- *For indirect grilling, the heat source is off to the side to where the cooking takes place
The Cooktigress122 Petawawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!