Vegetables Stir Fry VegetarianFrom mystic75 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared stir fry sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (1/4 to 1/2 tsp.) shopping list
- 4 tsps. peanut oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups small broccoli florets shopping list
- 2 cups small mushrooms shopping list
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges and separated into 1-inch strips shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into 1/3 inch slices shopping list
How to make it
- Combine honey, stir-fry sauce and pepper flakes in small bowl; set aside.
- In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and toss while cooking, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey sauce, stir until all vegetables are glazed and sauce is bubbly hot, about 1 minute.
- Serve as a vegetable side dish or over steamed rice or noodles for a main dish.