Oven Seared Pork RibsFrom frontfloat 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix Brown Sugar, Salt and Pepper
- Coat the ribs with the mixture (don't dry the ribs)
- Wrap the coated ribs and refrigerate for about 4 hours
- Put the oil in an iron skillet
- Place the skillet in the oven
- Pre-heat to 500
- Put the ribs in the skillet and sear on each side -- about 3 minutes on each
- Put the sliced onion on top of the ribs and bake unit a thermometer reads about 165
- Remove from oven and let stand, covered for about 10 minutes.
The Cookfrontfloat St Louis Park, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!