Wild Blueberry CookiesFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 cups all purpose flour with 1/4 cup reserved shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Coat blueberries with reserved flour.
- Stir coated blueberries into dry mixture.
- Cream shortening until soft then gradually beat in sugar then lemon rind and egg.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk beating until smooth after each addition.
- Drop from teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 12 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!