Sausage Mushrooms And Peppers In Red SauceFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
- 1 lb. fresh italian sausage shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 large green peppers shopping list
- 2 jars of spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C.water shopping list
- italian seasoning,oregano and garlic powder to taste shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- large soft dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Slice sausage into 2" diagonal wedges.
- Slice mushrooms and peppers into large chunks.
- Saute sausage w/seasoning on medium heat until mostly cooked (a tiny bit pink is ok).
- If it gets too dry in the pan,add some water to keep it from sticking,
- Add mushrooms and peppers.
- Add sauce and slow simmer,approx 35-40 minutes.
- Serve on large dinners rolls.
- (my goofy dad cuts a hole in the middle of a large rolls,pours it in,then corks it back up)