Oven Fried Chicken PiecesFrom kathleen44 8 years ago
How to make it
- Depending on what you like to eat wings, legs or breasts or a mixture use a pkg. or family size pkg. if you like to have alot.
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Take chicken pieces that are you are using and dip into beaten eggs and coat and then take chicken pieces out and put into corn flakes crumbs and coat all over. Take out and put onto foiled cookie sheet.
- For chicken wings I cook about 15 minutes one side and then flip to other side and cook another 15 minutes.
- For chicken legs, I cook between 20-25 minutes and then flip to other side and cook another 20-25 minutes.
- For chicken breasts, I cook from 40-45 minutes and do not flip at all.
- Serve with whatever dip you like to dip them in or just eat them plain as is.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookkathleen44 Saanichton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!