Asiago Cheese ToastsFrom bethieroo 9 years ago
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pressed garlic shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1 pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 french baguette, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the broiler
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Asiago, garlic, mayonnaise, oregano, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. If the mixture does not hold together well, add more mayonnaise, if desired.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Spread the Asiago mixture on the slices. Broil for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve immediately.