Spiced Pork Chops with PeachesFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 4 1-inch thick pork chops shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced peaches, drained, reserve syrup shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown chops on both sides; drain off excess fat.
- In a small bowl, combine soup mix, peach syrup, water, lemon juice, ginger and cinnamon; pour over chops in skillet. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Arrange peach slices over chops; cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and a tossed salad or green vegetable.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!