Creamy Lime And Prawn PastaFrom foxc 6 years ago
- 500g prawns (uncooked) shopping list
- zest 1 lime shopping list
- juice 1 lime shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 can roma tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 300ml double cream shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- fresh parsley, roughly chopped shopping list
- ½ packet dried linguine shopping list
How to make it
- Start water boiling for pasta.
- Shell and de-vein the prawns, leaving the tails intact. Put aside.
- In a heavy frying pan, heat butter and garlic until sizzling. Add drained tomatoes, fry for 2 minutes. Add lime juice and prawns. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add double cream and lime zest. Simmer until pasta is cooked.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce with parsley. Serve in bowls with cracked pepper and Parmesan cheese
The Cookfoxc Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!