Buffalo Chicken Wing DipFrom dick67x 7 years ago
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken (shredded) shopping list
- 2 (8oz) packages softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1 (12oz) bottle chunky blue cheese dressing shopping list
- 1 (12oz) bottle RedHot buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- hot sauce or cayenne pepper to taste (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Tear the chicken off the bone and shred with your hands.
- Mix all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix in the chicken and pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 350 deg until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, celery or a large spoon.