Baked Chicken Salad Dated 1966From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup sliced celery shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- salad dressing to taste shopping list
- 1 cup crushed potato chips shopping list
- tomato wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken, celery, 1/2 cup cheese, olives, onion, salt and salad dressing then toss lightly.
- Place in casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese and potato chips.
- Garnish with tomato wedges then bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!