Orange Crunch cakeFrom candygal2008 9 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tbsp orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven and prepare a 10-inch pan.
- Mix together butter and one cup sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well with electric mixer at medium speed.
- Mix in sour cream and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda and add to the creamed mixture.
- Add raisins,walnuts and orange rind and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Dissolve half cup sugar in orange juice and pour over the hot cake after it is fully baked.
- Leave it to cool completely in pan before taking out on a serving dish.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- candygal2008 NY, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔