Raisin and Bread-Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 slices whole-wheat sanwich bread,cubed shopping list
- 1/4c raisins shopping list
- 1/4c fresh parsley,chopped shopping list
- 2Tbs. butter,melted shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin chops(6 to 8 oz. each,3/4" thick) shopping list
- 1 Tbs. light-brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Heat broiler,with rack set 4" from heat. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a medium bowl,cobine bread,raisins,parsley,butter and 1 Tbs water. season stuffing with salt and pepper;toss to combine
- Place pork chops on prepared baking sheet. Using a paring knife,cut a deep pocket in each(do not cut all the way through);fill with stuffing. Press each one down to flaten slightly. Season chops with salt and pepper,and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Broil,without turning,until meat is slightly browned on the outside and opaque throughout,8-10mins.