Chili with Beef and New PotatoesFrom daisey11 8 years ago
- 1 Lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans sliced new potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. salt 1 shopping list
- 1/8 to 1/4 Tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 (28-oz.) can baked beans shopping list
- 1/4 Cup parsley flakes shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. ground black pepper hot sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In 12-inch skillet brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat; drain.
- Add potatoes, salt and cayenne pepper. Stir in beans, parsley and oregano. Reduce heat; simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Season with pepper and hot sauce to taste, if desired.