Hot Garlic PotatoesFrom matelda 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and boil the potatoeswith the water till soft. (Caution not too soft untill it falls apart)
- While boiling potatoes, chop and mince the garlic till very fine. Leave aside.
- Break the brocolli into large pieces, steam it for about 8 minutes and sprinkle some salt to taste. The brocolli will turn soft. When you shake the brocolli, all the tiny stem leaves will fall out. Save and use it later.
- Chop the remaining brocolli into pieces.
- After the potatoes are soft, peel the skin, cut in to bite pieces.
- Toss in the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir and mix well.
- Last sprinkle in the chopped garlic, brocolli and lemon zest. Stir again.
- That's it hope you like it!
The Cookmatelda Georgetown, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!