Apple Crisp Oven PancakesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup biscuit mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter softened shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cups biscuit mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk 3/4 cup chunky applesauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ` shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 then grease a jelly roll pan.
- Combine oats, biscuit mix, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon then set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients with whisk until well blended then pour into prepared pan.
- Spread batter to edges then sprinkle evenly with oat mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!