Scrambled TofuFrom munchy 6 years ago
- 1 tbs oil shopping list
- 1 tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp turmeric for color (optional) shopping list
- 1 block firm or extra firm tofu, crumbled into med/lg size chunks shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- OPTIONAL additions: shopping list
- sauteed onions shopping list
- chopped vegetarian hot dog pieces shopping list
- most other things you'd like in an omelet or scrambled egg dish shopping list
- you can even add a cage free egg or two if you'd like it more "eggy" and you're vegetarian, not vegan! shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add rest of ingredients, stir well.
- Season to taste.
- Cook 5-6 mins or til eggs if you add them are cooked through.
- Delicious served with toast or accompanying any breakfast fare.
- Great for a really quick dinner!
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!