White Chocolate Chip Banana BreadFrom debra47 7 years ago
- 1 cup of milk at room temperature shopping list
- 1/2 cup mashed banana shopping list
- 2 T butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 cup oats shopping list
- 2 tsp yeast shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Place the ingredients in the order called for your bread machine.
- The 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips go in when the machine beeps for add ins which is usually 5 minutes into the cycle.
- This recipe makes a 2 pound loaf of bread.
The Cookdebra47 Fylde, GB
The Rating4 people
I love my bread machine - thanks for a wonderful new recipe!sunny in Portland loved it
DO I NEED A BREAD MACHINE TO MAKE THIS DELICIOUS SOUNDING BREAD?
HAVE A SUPER DAY
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Great one Debra..Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it