Meat Loaf or Stuffed Bell PeppersFrom wild2u 8 years ago
- 4 large bell peppers (cut in half and cleaned) shopping list
- 3 slices of bread or (12-18) saltine crackers shopping list
- 1 medium onion (diced) shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- 11/2lbs. hamburger and 1/2 lb. gound pork shopping list
- 1 Tbsp horseradish mustard shopping list
- 1/4 C. Pace chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 clove garlic (minced) shopping list
- 2 tspn.salt shopping list
- 1/4 C. milk shopping list
- 1 small can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/8 tspn. garlic powder shopping list
- Grated cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk eggs in large bowl.
- Then mix together onion, mustard, salsa, garlic, salt, milk and 1/2 can tomato sauce.
- Add meat and smashed crackers. (You might need a few more crackers.)
- Don't stir more than necessary.( It will toughen the loaf.)
- Cooking a loaf - Place in baking pan sprayed with *Pam* and cover top with seasoned tomato sauce.
- Cooking Bell Peppers-Fill the bell peppers with meat mixture.
- Place in baking dish sprayed with *Pam* and top with seasoned tomato sauce.
- Bake at 400* for 1 hour. 10 mins before it's done sprinkle with cheese and continue to bake until done.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- wild2u Deer Park, WA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwild2u Deer Park, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!