Gemelli Pasta with Clams Scallops and ShrimpFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 6 ounces dry gemelli, pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon or 1 1/2 teaspoons dry shopping list
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or more to taste) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 pound bay scallops shopping list
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned clams, undrained shopping list
- grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in wine, crushed red pepper, and diced tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add clams and next 6 ingredients (through scallops); cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Serve seafood mixture over pasta, and sprinkle with cheese.