Wind Clan Smoked Salmon PastaFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6 ounces penne or ziti pasta shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 2 medium zucchini halved lengthwise and sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning shopping list
- 8 ounces smoked salmon skin and bone removed and flaked shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions then drain well and keep warm.
- In a large skillet melt butter then add zucchini and garlic.
- Cook and stir until zucchini is crisp tender about 4 minutes then remove from skillet.
- Add whipping cream and lemon pepper seasoning to skillet then bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat and boil gently for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the smoked salmon and stir remaining salmon into sauce.
- Remove sauce from heat then add warm pasta, zucchini and the parmesan.
- Toss gently to coat with sauce then garnish with reserved salmon.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!