Nori - Free Tekka Kappa RollsFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- With a mandolin, slice the cucumber lengthwise to create thin long strips.
- In a bowl combine tuna, sesame seeds and pepper to taste.
- Lay one strip of the cucumber flat, and spoon a small amount of the tuna at one (narrow) end.
- Roll up like a sushi roll, and secure with a bit of wasabi.
- Slice roll in half, and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve as close to preparation as possible.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!