Baked MeatballsFrom ern 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground veal shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°In a skillet, over high heat, cook onion 5 minutes, until softened; add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Transfer to a bowl and mix in ground meats, cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Roll golf ball-size meatballs; arrange on a jelly roll pan. Bake 20-25 minutes, until browned and cooked through
The Cookern Wilmington, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!