Oriental Ramen SaladFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 2 TB butter shopping list
- 1 pkg ( 3oz) dry oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup (noodles crumbled, reserve seasoning packet shopping list
- ½ c. sliced almonds shopping list
- 2/3 c. (5 oz can) evaporated milk shopping list
- 2/3 c. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 TB white vinegar shopping list
- 2 TB granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 pkgs (10 oz each) romaine-radicchio salad greens shopping list
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add crumbled ramen noodles and nuts; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden. Remove from skillet; cool.
- Place evaporated milk, oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar and sugar in a blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Combine salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- Jessieliesegang Nowhere, Us
- LittleLeta Nowhere, Us
- beatngu2 Creal Springs, IL
- ruskingirl Harrison Twp
- pateryalsa Madison, WI
- whtzin101 Weatherford, TX
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- lorie5202 Catskill, NY
- marmielindo Inverness, FL
- coffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating1 people
My sister-in-law makes this salad, I love it. In fact I have been after her to give me the recipe and she keeps forgetting. Now I don't have to bother her anymore. Thanks!ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!