Southern Peach Yam BakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 32 ounces canned yams drained shopping list
- 16 ounce can peach slices drained shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg then cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add nuts.
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole layer half the yams, peaches, sugar mixture and 2 cups marshmallows.
- Repeat layers of yams, peaches and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
- Broil until lightly browned.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!