Easy Meatball SoupFrom maggiel52 6 years ago
- 1 quart water shopping list
- 2 carrots, sliced shopping list
- 2 small potatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 ½ cup medium salsa shopping list
- 2 beef bouillon cubes shopping list
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 8 oz frozen corn shopping list
- 1 ½ lb frozen meatballs shopping list
How to make it
- In a large stock pot, bring water, carrots, potatoes, onion, salsa, and bouillon cubes to a boil.
- Add the meatballs, once the soup returns to a boil
- add the rinsed black beans and frozen corn
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 - 30 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with shredded cheese for garnish.
The Cookmaggiel52 Conway, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!