Spicy Three Bean ChiliFrom fireraven 5 years ago
- 1 med green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 med sweet yellow pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 cans (14oz each) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (10oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrainded shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) kidney beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (15oz) black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup veggie broth shopping list
- 1 tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 can (16oz) spicy fat-free refried beans shopping list
- 1/3 c shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c thinly sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- In a dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute the peppers, onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in tomaotes kidney beans, black beans and spices.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered for 10 mins.
- Stir in refried beans; simmer 10 more mins.
- Garish each serving with 2 tsp each of cheese and green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- fireraven Genesee, PA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfireraven Genesee, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!