Omas Chocolate Pudding CakeFrom maggiel52 7 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 5 1/4 oz package Cook and Serve chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or 1/2 c. oil and 1/2 c applesauce) shopping list
- 3/4 c milk shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2-4 tsp water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients together, mix with spoon until fairly smooth.
- a few lumps are OK
- pour batter into non-stick bundtcake pan
- bake for 35 - 40 minutes - until toothpick comes out clean
- mix icing ingredients together, add just enough water to allow icing to drizzle over cake.
The Cookmaggiel52 Conway, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!