Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes And PeppersFrom silverqueen 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add onions, bell peppers and tarragon, cook stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, cook stirring until mixture begins to thickened, about 1 minute.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetables.
- Cook stirring often with a spatula until eggs are almost cooked through, about 2 minutes (they will continue to cook off the heat).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.