spicy bacon wrapped shrimpFrom appliance_guy 9 years ago
How to make it
- get some toothpicks and submerge them in water so they dont burn later when they are on the grill or in the oven
- clean and unshell the shrimp and rinse them and put them in a bowl with louisiana brand hot sauce for like 15-30 minutes
- wrap the shrimp in half-pieces of bacon and connect the bacon with the toothpics
- grill / bake until bacon is done to your liking (oven 375 for like 20 minutes)
The Cookappliance_guy Springfield, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!