Steam Fish With VegetablesFrom whitejasmine 6 years ago
- 2 pieces of fish fillets shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 shallots shopping list
- 1 inch of fresh root ginger shopping list
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 red pepper shopping list
- 1 yellow pepper shopping list
- 100g of shiitake or oyster mushroom shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 2 spring onions shopping list
- 1 red chili shopping list
How to make it
- Put chopped garlics, shallots and ginger on top of fish.
- Mix light soy sauce, sugar, black pepper and sesame oil, and add to fish.
- Steam for 5 minutes
- Slice, red and yellow pepper, mushrooms, carrots, spring onions and chilli.
- Add slice vegetables to fish.
- Steam for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookwhitejasmine Sel, MY
The Rating2 people
Great flavor combination. I usually wrap the fish in foil packets...including the veggies and a sprinkle of white wine and lemon....I was getting bored with that. Thanks for a great alternative!rml in loved it
My wife does not like fish a lot. I followed this receipe exactly.
This has to be one of the best fish receipes I have done. I used a firm fish (BREAM) and it turned out excellent.
Even my wife said - Yum Yum for the Tum Tum. It gave a slig...moreiamskippy in Adelaide loved it
Holy Dooley, my wife asked me to cook this again.
This would have to be a first for my wife to ask for fish again.iamskippy in Adelaide loved it